Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Patrick <pa...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/14 22:21:23 UTC

tomahawk with 9.04?

WIll tomahawk work with ofbiz 9.04 (i downloaded the "current" one in
january) ?  I pasted the tomahawk files into my directory and hit ant
run-install, but I still have just flat grey, bluelight and smooth
feather.

Re: tomahawk with 9.04?

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
They might, but I would start working towards upgrading to the new release candidate sometime soon.

Cheers,
Ruppert
--
Tim Ruppert