Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by sanjaya singharage <sa...@opensource.lk> on 2005/02/02 05:36:43 UTC

codefreeze in effect, CVS HEAD tagged (release1-5-alpha-cand1)

Hi all,

I would like to announce that codefreeze is in effect and
the CVS HEAD has been tagged with "release1-5-alpha-cand1".

thanks,
sanjaya.

Re: codefreeze in effect, CVS HEAD tagged (release1-5-alpha-cand1)

Posted by sanjaya singharage <sa...@opensource.lk>.
add them to the HEAD please.
Posted by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com>.
As they're test and not new function HEAD.

John Hawkins

Andrew Perry2/UK/IBM@IBMGB
02/02/2005 09:58
Please respond to