Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Di Li <os...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/21 15:44:42 UTC

Design - Generate blueprint via Ambari Installer UI

Hello folks,

I am proposing a design for a new UI feature that allows Ambari Installer
UI to generate a blueprint (so user has the options to Deploy a cluster or
Create a blueprint)

Please feel free to review the design doc attached to AMBARI-20698 and let
me know your feedback: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-20698

Thanks.

Di Li

Re: Design - Generate blueprint via Ambari Installer UI

Posted by Jayush Luniya <jl...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Di, Amruta

This will be a very useful feature to have. +1 for the changes.

Regards
Jayush