Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Addi <ad...@rocktreesky.com> on 2005/07/01 01:18:36 UTC

Broken links on website

All of the whiteboard plugin links on the website are not found:

The requested URL
/pluginDocs/plugins_0_70/org.apache.forrest.plugin.view was not found on
this server.

Regular plugin links seem OK.

- Addi

Re: Broken links on website

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Ross Gardler wrote:
> Addi wrote:
>
>> All of the whiteboard plugin links on the website are not found:
>>
>> The requested URL
>> /pluginDocs/plugins_0_70/org.apache.forrest.plugin.view was not found
>> on this server.
>>
>> Regular plugin links seem OK.
>

> Hmmm... you are right. I could have sworn I'd deployed them all, clearly
> not.

Actually there is a bug in the deployment of whiteboard docs and I
clearly wasn't watching carefully when I deployed the files.

I can't fix this right now, I'll raise an issue and get to it soon, if
noone else does in the meantime.

Ross

Re: Broken links on website

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Addi wrote:
> All of the whiteboard plugin links on the website are not found:
>
> The requested URL
> /pluginDocs/plugins_0_70/org.apache.forrest.plugin.view was not found on
> this server.
>
> Regular plugin links seem OK.

Hmmm... you are right. I could have sworn I'd deployed them all, clearly
not.

Strange thing is I *know* I deployed the Charts one because I
specifically did it for someone on the Cocoon lists.

I've no time to look into this right now. I have just enough time to
deploy a couple (maybe all) of the plugins though. Can some check in a
few hours if they are showing up.

Ross