Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Namrata Kumari <Nk...@saba.com> on 2005/07/27 15:44:21 UTC

Metadata related query

Hi,

Metadata can be in various formats like xml file, image, audio-vedio file
etc.
I had this query whether it is possible to store all kinds of metadata in
Xindice?
If Xindice supports this then 50% of my problem will be solved but if it
doesnot support can some one suggest what would be best for this purpose.

I also wanted to know the performance of Xindice if there are millions of
files stored. Is Xindice scalable?

Regards,
Namrata

RE: Metadata related query

Posted by Sasikanth Tenneti <te...@nisco-india.com>.
HI There

            I am also looking for some feedback on xindice w.r.t performance
and scalability for production servers. Does anyone have any feedback on
this?

Regards
SasiKanth Tenneti | Director - Product Development|
Desk: 703.842.4844| 703.842.7540| Cell: (+91) 9880269733
tennetis@nisco-india.com | www.razorsight.com <http://www.razorsight.com/>
  _____