Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Sanjeeb Sahoo <Sa...@Sun.COM> on 2010/07/22 01:50:34 UTC

fileinstall 3.1.0 release?

Hi,

Is anyone planning to cut fileinstall 3.1.0 release anytime in near
future? I would like a newer version of fileinstall in order to benefit
from FELIX-1657.

Thanks,
Sahoo

Re: fileinstall 3.1.0 release?

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
  On 7/27/10 13:21, Sanjeeb Sahoo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> So far I have not got  a reply to my earlier request. Does anyone
> object to making a release of 3.1.0 off trunk?

Well, it doesn't sound like anyone has much of an opinion. It looks like
there are two issues fixed in trunk, so I could probably do a 3.0.2
release, assuming the two issues don't warrant a bigger bump:

     https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX/fixforversion/12315224

If no one says otherwise, I'll just release it as 3.0.2...

-> richard

Re: fileinstall 3.1.0 release?

Posted by Sanjeeb Sahoo <Sa...@Sun.COM>.
Hi,