Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Chris Dollin <ch...@epimorphics.com> on 2014/02/25 11:49:04 UTC

Re: SPARQL query string variables

On Tuesday, February 25, 2014 10:29:32 AM Nagore Salaberria wrote:

> and the parameters are:
>
> *FILTER (regex(str(?g),"+a+")) .*
>
> as you could add to that variable quotes?

As I said earlier, write a quote() method and then call it in
the appropriate places:

   "\nFILTER (regex(str(?g), " + quote(a) + "))."

Chris

--
Possibly you're not recalling some of his previous plans."      Zoe, /Firefly/

Epimorphics Ltd, http://www.epimorphics.com
Registered address: Court Lodge, 105 High Street, Portishead, Bristol BS20 6PT
Epimorphics Ltd. is a limited company registered in England (number 7016688)

Re: Re: SPARQL query string variables

Posted by Chris Dollin <ch...@epimorphics.com>.
On Tuesday, February 25, 2014 11:55:00 AM Nagore Salaberria wrote:
> and what is the quoate() method?

I told you how to write it in a previous post.

Chris

--
"People are part of the design. It's dangerous to forget that."     /Star Cops/

Posted by Nagore Salaberria <na...@gmail.com>.

--
Nagore Salaberria<na...@gmail.com>