Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Nadhamuni Kamireddy <Na...@symphonysv.com> on 2008/12/19 09:57:20 UTC

Can you provide a sample source code on how to use rampart with REST for authentication?

I've deployed a service secured with username token. I'm able to access
it using the normal (SOAP way ).

But when I set the property

options.setProperty(Constants.Configuration.ENABLE_REST,
Constants.VALUE_TRUE);

the authentication fails and I'm getting an error:

WSDoAllReceiver: Incoming message does not contain required Security
header

Please assis me in this regard!

Thanks a lot in advance!

Muni

Symphony Services Corporation

(Tel: +91-80-30271843

6Fax: +91-80-30272000

,Email: nadhamuni.kamireddy@symphonysv.com
<ma...@symphonysv.com>

-----------------

"This email and any files transmitted with it contain confidential, proprietary,
privileged information of Symphony Services Corp (India) Pvt. Ltd. and are intended
solely for the use of the recipient/s to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorized
notifying, copying or distributing of this e-mail, directly or indirectly, and the
contents therein in full or part is prohibited by any entity who is not a recipient.
Any email received inadvertently or by mistake should be deleted by the entity who
is not a recipient thereof. You may be pleased to notify the sender immediately by
email and the email should be deleted from your system".

Re: Can you provide a sample source code on how to use rampart with REST for authentication?

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
When u enable REST, does it fail in the SOAP invocation too ?

thanks,
nandana

--
Nandana Mihindukulasooriya