Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Johan Hallgren <jh...@apiworldwide.com> on 2006/05/17 20:41:19 UTC

RE: Trouble getting JAAS authorization to work with ActiveMQ-4.0-RC2

Hi list,

I'm reposting this in the hope that I'll get closer to aresolution than the last time. To recap, I'm having trouble with JAAS; specifically, authentication works, but authorization does not (details below). Could someone please give me a pointer as to have I might proceed to patch the authorizationPlugin code to get more details on what is going on, as suggested by James below?

Any advice would be much appreciated!

/Johan