Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by "forritan.info" <in...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/24 12:41:34 UTC

Derby createdb.sql - datetime datatype used once...

I have just checked out roller 2.0 from the trunk and noticed that in the
createdb.sql for Derby the non-existent (for Derby) datatype datetime is
used once (instead of timestamp):

create table weblogentry (
pubtime *datetime* not null,
updatetime timestamp not null,
);

Just FYI.

Best regards,
Eyðun

Re: Derby createdb.sql - datetime datatype used once...

Posted by Allen Gilliland <Al...@Sun.COM>.
yes, this is a known issue that we just haven't resolved yet.

-- Allen