Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Chiocchetti, Stephane" <st...@hp.com> on 2004/12/17 16:02:06 UTC

Lucene indexing with Slide

 Do you know when the Lunene index plugin will be available for Slide ?
(I've seen that it will be part of version 2.2).

Thanks
Stephane

Re: WCK with virtual file system

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@gmail.com>.
Hi Brian,

what is your problem with Domain.xml? Starting from the one delivered
with WCK just leave it untouched and things should work. There is *no*
redundant stuff in it. You might not need it, but Slide does.

Judging from what you want to achieve WCK seems to be right for you.
Concerning the releation to Slide WCK is a special Slide store
abstraction plus some helper code for JAAS.

Oliver

Re: Lucene indexing with Slide

Posted by Stefan Lützkendorf <lu...@apache.org>.
The most of the work is done (I think) and available on the cvs HEAD.

A first prerelase of Slide will be available at start of the next year
(I hope).

Stefan

Stefan Lützkendorf  --  luetzkendorf@apache.org