Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Schubi <st...@unibw.de> on 2009/07/13 20:15:48 UTC

OFBiz Catalog & inheritance of products

Hi i´m new in the world of OFBiz....

and i have two questions

1. is it possible to sync 2 catalogs and how? i want to have one catalog
wich is visible in the shop and one non visibile catalog. so i could put all
new products in the non visible catalog and once a day a sync the
database....

2. can i inheritance properties from a catagorie in the catalog to a
product?

thanks for your help

Re: OFBiz Catalog & inheritance of products

Posted by David E Jones <de...@me.com>.
The easiest way I know of to do this is to use the Catalog Managed
product search screens. On the search results page near the bottom
there is a set of forms you can use to do things to do the search
results, including adding and removing features and categories (which
should address the things Schubi mentioned).

-David

Posted by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@aesolves.com>.

Posted by Schubi <st...@unibw.de>.

Posted by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@aesolves.com>.