Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2015/05/06 08:27:54 UTC

Redirecting Codehaus lists traffic here

Hi,

https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/May2015 says

> We need to continue encouraging our users to use our new resources at Apache instead of using
> the old ones at Codehaus (in particular mailing-lists which are still running at Codehaus)

Is there a technical way to redirect the Codehaus mailing lists here?
Having both set of lists active sounds counterproductive.

Maybe warn those lists that you're about to turn them off, wait N days
and then configure them to send a reject message that points to the
ASF lists.

-Bertrand

Re: Redirecting Codehaus lists traffic here

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 06/05/15 08:27, Bertrand Delacretaz a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/May2015 says
>
>> We need to continue encouraging our users to use our new resources at Apache instead of using
>> the old ones at Codehaus (in particular mailing-lists which are still running at Codehaus)
> Is there a technical way to redirect the Codehaus mailing lists here?
> Having both set of lists active sounds counterproductive.
>
> Maybe warn those lists that you're about to turn them off, wait N days
> and then configure them to send a reject message that points to the
> ASF lists.

The best would be to send a quick automated reply to any mail sent to
codehaus that says teh question has t be posed on the apache ML ?