Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Marko111 <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2008/08/26 17:02:39 UTC

NMSXGroupSeq and ActiveMQMessage

Hi,

I am using NMSXGroupSeq property of  AcitveMQMessage object to terminate
group sequence. When set 0 this property does not close the group instead it
continues to send messages to the same consumer!
It seem that non-zero value changes the consumer but it changes it event for
message containing it!

I think that value of 0 should close the message group and reassign any new
messages to another consumer, or am I missing somethig?

Re: NMSXGroupSeq and ActiveMQMessage

Posted by Jim Gomes <e....@gmail.com>.
Hi Marko,

Would you get the latest code and try your tests again?  I think the
NMSXGroupSeq and NMSXGroupID settings were not being set properly before.
Now that they are being set correctly on the client, we can test that they
are being interpreted correctly by the broker.

Also, is there any way of adding this test to the unit tests?

Thanks,
Jim

Posted by Marko111 <ma...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.