Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/24 07:28:04 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Vote the fate of PHP part of Apache Shindig after 2.5.0 release

Thanks for all VOTES.

The VOTE has ended and here is the result:

Five +1 binding votes to bring PHP version to Shindig attic: Henry,
Stanton, Jesse, Dan, Paul.

Five +1 non-binding votes to bring PHP version to shindig attic:
Richard, Franklin, Jasha, Marcel, Ate

So we will move the PHP code from trunk to the Shindig attic directory
after we branch out for 2.5.0 release.

Thanks all for participating.

- Henry