Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Sandeep Nemuri <nh...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/06 09:08:05 UTC

Decompression using LZO

Hi all ,
         Can any one help me out . how to decompress the data in hadop
using LZO.

--
--Regards
  Sandeep Nemuri

Re: Decompression using LZO

Posted by Sandeep Nemuri <nh...@gmail.com>.
I want to get the .LZO file from Hdfs to local machine
and while retrieving the data it shd be decompressed.

--
--Regards
  Sandeep Nemuri

Re: Decompression using LZO

Posted by Sandeep Nemuri <nh...@gmail.com>.

Re: Decompression using LZO

Posted by Sandeep Nemuri <nh...@gmail.com>.

Re: Decompression using LZO

Posted by Sandeep Nemuri <nh...@gmail.com>.

Re: Decompression using LZO

Posted by Sanjay Subramanian <Sa...@wizecommerce.com>.
What do u want to do ? View the .LZO file on HDFS ?

From: Sandeep Nemuri <nh...@gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, August 6, 2013 12:08 AM
To: "user@hadoop.apache.org<ma...@hadoop.apache.org>" <us...@hadoop.apache.org>>
Subject: Decompression using LZO

Hi all ,
         Can any one help me out . how to decompress the data in hadop using LZO.

--
--Regards
  Sandeep Nemuri

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email message and any attachments are for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message along with any attachments, from your computer system. If you are the intended recipient, please be advised that the content of this message is subject to access, review and disclosure by the sender's Email System Administrator.

Re: Decompression using LZO

Re: Decompression using LZO

Re: Decompression using LZO