Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Josh Joy <jo...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/21 02:30:11 UTC

show first couple sentences from found doc

Hi,

I would like to do something similar to Google, in that for my list of hits,
I would like to grab the surrounding text around my query term so I can
include that in my search results. What's the easiest way to do this?

Thanks,
Josh

Re: show first couple sentences from found doc

Posted by Koji Sekiguchi <ko...@r.email.ne.jp>.
Josh Joy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to do something similar to Google, in that for my list of hits,
> I would like to grab the surrounding text around my query term so I can
> include that in my search results. What's the easiest way to do this?
>
> Thanks,
> Josh

Highlighter?

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/HighlightingParameters