Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/02/22 14:31:26 UTC

[Struts Wiki] Update of "Vandekeere" by JoeGermuska

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JoeGermuska:
http://wiki.apache.org/struts/Vandekeere

The comment on the change is:
This page has nothing to do with Struts.

- <head><link href="http://www.buro2.be/confusion/stylesheet.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" /></head>
+ deleted

- <font size="4">[ </font>
- What could be the problem with our encounter on a text?<br><br>
- It could be too fix; it could be exactly what we don’t want our project to become. Let’s avoid the division in Concept and Process and let’s edit it as a wave of thoughts between you and me. We already have so much in our interstice. Let’s just show it as a flux or a flow.<br>
- That’s the only way not to loose all the precious inputs we gave the project. We arrived from different ways and keep the diversity in order to enrich the organic structure and make our reciprocal activation not a simply death end.
- Let’s edit a text divided just by spaces and let’s forget the titles. Let’s edit a text that progress in all the interesting direction that we have already activated.<br>
- The text is an object and the medium of writing has implications on how we think and on how ideas are produced. In order to this the text is one of the objects produced but not the only or final one. In order to develop what and how we think we have to find different approaches to every point we make. In this case the text is an ongoing dialogue, it is a process that not only goes forwards but also backwards, to the left and to the right, up and down and somewhere else. There will be questions and some answers, but also not fully expressed ideas. These aspects can continually be rewritten, completed or even erased.<br>
- <font size="4"> ]</font>
-
- <font size="4">[ </font>
- Hello.<br>
-
- This is a first try for this wikipage.<br>
- Francesco<br>
- <font size="4"> ]</font>
-