Posted to dev@nemo.apache.org by μ†‘μ›μš± <wo...@apache.org> on 2019/01/31 17:58:31 UTC

Release Note 0.1

Hi all,

I've been working on a first draft of our 0.1 release note. I should have
shared this earlier, but if anyone wants to take a look, please do so! It's
our first release note, with a lot of work included, so I'm guessing that
it would be quite lengthy with all the explanations.

I was unsure about the credits part for the individuals, so please feel
free to fill up and claim the credits for the release, and please do
elaborate on your work as separate features, for major contributions (I've
filled up my part for features like Beam/Spark support, Dynamic
optimization, etc.) I've filled up the names of a number of major
contributors already for you to fill up for yourselves.

You can find the contents of the document in the link below:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CNh70zQjOVGP-UdMT_OQQcH4JIZFdz6Wn9wBPuKWOt8/edit?usp=sharing

I'll try to post and advertise (on twitter! πŸ˜€) the release notes by the
end of next week.

Thanks!
Wonook

Re: Release Note 0.1

Posted by John Yang <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the work Wonook!
I've taken a look at the current version of the Google Doc, and left some
minor comments.

Thanks,
John

Re: Release Note 0.1