Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2013/05/19 10:48:57 UTC

Jenkins build is back to normal : tapestry-trunk-freestyle #1060

See <https://builds.apache.org/job/tapestry-trunk-freestyle/1060/changes>

Re: Jenkins build is back to normal : tapestry-trunk-freestyle #1060

Posted by John <jo...@quivinco.com>.
agree - even though Maven sucks in various ways
Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
That would be terrific.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: Jenkins build is back to normal : tapestry-trunk-freestyle #1060

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Looks like we still have some non-determinism in the build; your changes
(thanks, BTW) shouldn't have affected the test results.