Posted to users@opennlp.apache.org by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org> on 2017/10/24 09:29:37 UTC

[VOTE] Apache OpenNLP 1.8.3 Release Candidate

The Apache OpenNLP PMC would like to call for a Vote on Apache OpenNLP
1.8.3 Release Candidate.

The Release artifacts can be downloaded from:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapache
opennlp-1010/org/apache/opennlp/opennlp-distr/1.7.2/

The release was made from the Apache OpenNLP 1.8.3 tag at

https://github.com/apache/opennlp/tree/opennlp-1.8.3

To use it in a maven build set the version for opennlp-tools or opennlp-uima
to 1.8.3

and add the following URL to your settings.xml file:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopennlp-1019/org/apache/opennlp/opennlp-distr/1.8.3/

The artifacts have been signed with the Key - D3541808 found at

http://people.apache.org/keys/group/opennlp.asc

Please vote on releasing these packages as Apache OpenNLP 1.8.3. The vote is

open for either the next 72 hours or a minimum of 3 +1 PMC binding votes
whichever happens earlier.

Only votes from OpenNLP PMC are binding, but folks are welcome to check the

release candidate and voice their approval or disapproval. The vote passes

if at least three binding +1 votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release the packages as Apache OpenNLP 1.8.3

[ ] -1 Do not release the packages because...

Thanks again to all the committers and contributors for their work
over the past
few weeks.

Re: [VOTE] Apache OpenNLP 1.8.3 Release Candidate

Posted by Joern Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
+1

Jörn

Posted by Rodrigo Agerri <ro...@ehu.eus>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Rodrigo Agerri <ro...@ehu.eus>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by William Colen <wi...@gmail.com>.
+1 binding

- eval tests ok
- unit test ok
- build from tag ok
- distribution execution ok
- distribution ok

Posted by William Colen <wi...@gmail.com>.
+1 binding

- eval tests ok
- unit test ok
- build from tag ok
- distribution execution ok
- distribution ok

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Dan Russ <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 burrito

Posted by Jeff Zemerick <jz...@apache.org>.
+1 binding

1. 1.8.3 tag build and tests pass.
2. eval-tests pass.

Good work!

Posted by Dan Russ <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 burrito

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.
+1 binding

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.
+1 binding

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the Votes - we are past the 72 hrs and this vote is now closed.

Results:

10 +1 binding
1 +1 non-binding

This vote now passes, will send notice out once the release is finalized.

On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 1:54 PM, Koji Sekiguchi <koji.sekiguchi@rondhuit.com

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Koji Sekiguchi <ko...@rondhuit.com>.
+1 binding.