Posted to user@metron.apache.org by Geeks Girls <ge...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/04 04:43:47 UTC

Metron alerts ui

Hi,

How can I control the log entry being pushed as alerts in alertsui? I
configured bro device and using threat feed to find whether source IP is
malicious or not. Only entries with malicious ip should be sent to the ui
and now all entries are going to Metron alertsui.please help.

-Jai

Re: Metron alerts ui

Posted by Geeks Girls <ge...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot.