Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Pe...@softwareag.com on 2004/09/15 15:12:21 UTC

JDOM 1.0 released!

Hi,
JDOM 1.0 is finally available. Would it make sense to take it into
account for Slide 2.1 ?? (which currently uses JDOM 1.0-RC1 AFAIK)

Regards,
Peter

Re: JDOM 1.0 released!

Posted by Jacob Lund <jl...@qualiware.net>.
+1

Using the released version seems to be the correct way to go - especially
since 2.1 is not in RC yet.

/jacob

Re: JDOM 1.0 released!

Posted by Stefan Lützkendorf <lu...@apache.org>.
+1

Yes we currently us 1.0-rc1. I think using the final version would make
slide looking better (:-). Will you do that?

Stefan