Posted to users@maven.apache.org by takai <da...@aperto.de> on 2007/04/12 19:23:19 UTC

Re: Excluding certain modules in a profile

This seems to work. However i found that putting modules in the profile
somehow breaks the dependency mechanism.

I use the antrun plugin in an integration module. When i execute with a
regular pom or just inside the integration module everything works fine.

Once i use the aforementioned module by profile approch the plugin does not
include dependencies in the classpath.

Using Maven 2.0.6.

File an issue?

Daniel

Posted by takai <da...@aperto.de>.
Ok I found it - although i'm not quite sure where the issue belongs: mvn or
antrun plugin. Here it is:

Using a project with multiple pom's the antrun plugin dependencies of the
first plugin declaration encountered will be used for all subsequent antrun
executions.

Codehaus Jira Issue updated.

Posted by takai <da...@aperto.de>.

Posted by franz see <fr...@gmail.com>.