Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/24 17:15:17 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: PJ Fanning

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Drill is pleased to announce that we have invited PJ Fanning to join us as a committer to the Drill project.  PJ is a committer and PMC member for the Apache POI project and author of the Excel Streaming library which Drill uses for the Excel reader.  He has contributed numerous fixes and assistance to Drill relating to the Drill's Excel reader.  Please join me in congratulating PJ and welcoming him as a committer!

Best,
Charles Givre
PMC Chair, Apache Drill

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: PJ Fanning

Posted by James Turton <dz...@apache.org>.
Great to have you on board PJ and thank for you for all of your
contributions to date!

Posted by luoc <lu...@apache.org>.
Well done.
Thank you for doing this.