Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Manoj Kithany <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2002/09/06 23:18:23 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache 2.0.40 - NOT working

Hi Experts,

I tried to install Apache 2.0.40 on IBM AIX System for DSO with:
#./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache --enable-module=mod_so

After installation I tried to see if my Web Server is working. So, I tried
to execute the following command but there was no reply.
---------------------------------
# ./apachectl start
#
I also check on the browser but it showed page not found.

When I was using Apache 1.3 previously and executed apachectl start, it
displayed the message "httpd serevr started". Does this mean my Apache
2.0.40 Server installation is not complete?

THANKS!

Manoj G. Kithany

Re: Apache 2.0.40 - NOT working

Posted by "Peter T. Abplanalp" <pt...@psaconsultants.com>.