Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Frederick Aubert <fa...@net2000.ch> on 2002/07/25 17:07:04 UTC

Help Needed With Deployement

Hi,

I am currently trying to deploy Web Applications using Apache 2.0.39 and
Tomcat 4.1.7 integrated using mod_jk. Is there any better and more efficient
integration? I am looking for the most up-to-date stable integration working
on a Windows machine...

Anyway, I would need someone to go through my server.xml and my mod_jk.conf
(included in my httpd.conf) to check why the integration seems to be working
as long as I use html pages, but does not work anymore as soon as I use jsp
pages. I am also hoping that I am doing it the most efficient way, but I'd
again need to have someone to check what I am doing.

I did make sure to add "JkMount /mywebapp  ajp13" and "JkMount /mywebapp/*
ajp13" for each of my webapp. I also did make sure to add "<Context
path="/mywebapp" docBase="F:/Cassiopee Projects/webapps/mywebapp" debug="0"
privileged="true" reloadable="true"/>" for each of my webapp. Did I
missunderstand something?

Thanks, Frederick