Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Igor Fedorenko <ig...@ifedorenko.com> on 2013/11/25 14:03:17 UTC

maven development tools for m2e

Hello,

I have a couple of m2e extensions that I use to work on maven and maven
plugins. In short, they allow running/debugging maven core and maven
plugin directly from m2e workspace, without the need to install anything
to the local repo after each code change.

There is slightly more detailed description and installation
instructions at github [1] and I plan to publish this to eclipse
marketplace for easier user installation.

Let me know what you think.

[1]
https://github.com/ifedorenko/com.ifedorenko.m2e.mavendev/blob/master/README.md

Igor

Re: maven development tools for m2e

Posted by Grzegorz Słowikowski <gs...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I'm Maven plugins developer. For me it works great on first sight.

I've has small problem when installing (reported to Igor), but worked it
around.

Greetings
Grzegorz Slowikowski

Posted by Igor Fedorenko <ig...@ifedorenko.com>.
This list is meant to discuss development of maven itself. If you
haven't already, please ask your question of m2e-users@eclipse.org.

Igor

Posted by Igor Fedorenko <ig...@ifedorenko.com>.

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.