Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Giles Sirett <gi...@shapeblue.com> on 2014/01/22 09:19:51 UTC

FW: [ccc-amsterdam] Re: CloudStackCollab.org

Is anybody else having trouble seeing the new collab website ?

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com<ma...@shapeblue.com>

Posted by Arjan <er...@gmail.com>.
Works for me on iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Alex Hitchins <al...@shapeblue.com>.
.net and .org both 403 for me.

Alex Hitchins
+44 7788 423 969

Posted by Mark Hinkle <Ma...@citrix.com>.

Re: [ccc-amsterdam] Re: CloudStackCollab.org

Posted by Thehyperadvisor <th...@gmail.com>.
Still can't get to it.

Posted by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com>.