Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Jean Fotovat <j....@cross-systems.com> on 2002/04/30 14:28:30 UTC

treeview...

hello community,

has somebody implements a treeview on struts framework ?
thank you

jean fotovat

Re: treeview...

Posted by Arron Bates <ar...@keyboardmonkey.com>.
It requires JSP 1.2
Apparently JSP 1.1 wont evaluate the custom tags of a dynamically
included JSP.
Which could also explain your servlet exception.

Update your Tomcat to get it to work properly. You can fake it though,
by looping through the child nodes yourself, but it will be restricted
in the amount of levels possible. However, I don't have any available
examples of this style any longer.

Arron.

Re: treeview...

Re: treeview...

Posted by Arron Bates <ar...@keyboardmonkey.com>.
Yes.

Re: treeview...

Posted by Arron Bates <ar...@keyboardmonkey.com>.
Yes.

Re: treeview...

Posted by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@cgey.com>.
> unfortunatly, i cannot get the tomcat 4.1.0 version. i simply don't where
> look it for :-).

Here it is:

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/release/v4.1.0-alpha/

Nico

Re: treeview...

Posted by Jean Fotovat <j....@cross-systems.com>.
hello Craig R. McClanahan,

unfortunatly, i cannot get the tomcat 4.1.0 version. i simply don't where to
look it for :-).
could you please give the war you are speaking of (admin one).
i've tomat 4.0.3.
i hope it will works.
thanks
jean fotovat
Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

On Tue, 30 Apr 2002, Jean Fotovat wrote:

> Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 14:28:30 +0200
> From: Jean Fotovat <j....@cross-systems.com>
> To: struts-dev@jakarta.apache.org
> Subject: treeview...
>
> hello community,
>
> has somebody implements a treeview on struts framework ?
> thank you

There is a fairly complete version of a tree control in the admin webapp
tool that is part of the Tomcat nightly builds (and the 4.1.0 test
release).  It's buried in the webapps/admin/WEB-INF/classes source
directory, but could be pulled out pretty easily.

And it works with Struts 1.0.2, because that's what the admin app uses ...

> jean fotovat

Craig