Posted to asp@perl.apache.org by Kh...@netscape.net on 2004/08/11 19:39:01 UTC

Apache ASP HELP!!

hello
my server 's OS is Solaris 9.0 with Apache 2.0/mod_perl-1.99
Apache::ASP has been already set up; however, the Internet Explorer only exucute HTML-code, not ASP code!!
I've checked all the configurations, and not find any errors!!!
so, what is the problem??
Thanks a lot!!!

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

Re: Apache ASP HELP!!

Posted by Josh Chamas <jo...@chamas.com>.
KhoaPN@netscape.net wrote:
> hello
> my server 's OS is Solaris 9.0 with Apache 2.0/mod_perl-1.99
> Apache::ASP has been already set up; however, the Internet Explorer only exucute HTML-code, not ASP code!!
> I've checked all the configurations, and not find any errors!!!
> so, what is the problem??
> Thanks a lot!!!

Try to get the examples working from the directions here:

   http://www.apache-asp.org/install.html#Quick%20Start

If this does not work for you, please post your relevant portion
of your httpd.conf that is activating the config for the examples.

Once you have examples working, then you can build on that and
get your stuff working too!

Regards,

Josh