Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by jfrierso <jf...@yahoo.com> on 2008/02/25 22:45:15 UTC

Building JSR-169

Hello,

  I've recently downloaded JSR-169 (JDBC Optional Pack for CDC). I've tried building the jsr w/ the make command against the makefiles but to no avail. I'm wondering if I can receive instructions on how to build the source or if the jdbc.jar can be sent or made available?

  any help is appreciated.

---------------------------------

Re: Building JSR-169

Posted by Narayanan <V....@Sun.COM>.
Step by step instruction for building JDBC for CDC foundation can be
found here

http://blogs.sun.com/wittyman/entry/building_jdbc_for_cdc_foundation

I found this page

http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/JavaMESupport

helpful when I was trying to dig into derby on Java ME platforms.

Another good place to start would be

http://blogs.sun.com/wittyman/entry/javadb_on_sun_javame_cdc.

Narayanan