Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch> on 2002/03/12 22:02:09 UTC

[VOTE] New committer Oliver Burn

Hi,

I would like to nominate Oliver Burn as a new committer to log4j.
Oliver is the author of chainsaw. He has agreed to donate his work
to the log4j project. He also intends to continue working on
chainsaw. This in my opinion makes him an excellent candidate for
commit access.

So to start the ball rolling, here is my +1.

--
Ceki

Re: [VOTE] New committer Oliver Burn

Posted by Anders Kristensen <ak...@dynamicsoft.com>.