Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Emily Ye <em...@google.com> on 2020/09/18 17:21:52 UTC

Adding repo to DockerHub for renaming Java8 image

Hi dev@,

Could someone with DockerHub credentials help me to create a new repository
on DockerHub, "beam_java8_sdk"? The next release should release the image
with a new name, "beam_java_sdk" --> "beam_java8_sdk" (see
https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/12505) and I thought I'd save next
release manager the trouble.

Thank you,
Emily Ye

Re: Adding repo to DockerHub for renaming Java8 image

Posted by Emily Ye <em...@google.com>.
Thank you! Filed
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/INFRA/issues/INFRA-20866 for anyone
curious.