Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Stan Silvert <st...@jboss.com> on 2006/04/03 19:06:59 UTC

Tracking JSF 1.2 Changes

I know there were several of you interested in getting started on JSF
1.2.  I believe we said that we wouldn't open a branch for this until at
least such time as 1.1.2 is ready.

However, I'm starting to look at what it will take for us to implement
the changes.  It seems that a logical way to break up the work is to
create a Jira task for each Expert Group issue that resulted in changes
to the spec.  Then developers can sign up to implement each task (see
"General Changes" section of the 1.2 spec).  Also see
https://javaserverfaces-spec-public.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectIssues

I'll gladly volunteer to be the one to go through and add the jira
tasks.  However, I'd like to get some feedback before I go and create
60+ new jira tasks for this.  What do you think?

Stan Silvert

JBoss, Inc.

ssilvert@jboss.com

callto://stansilvert