Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by "Vinnik, Alexander" <Al...@netapp.com> on 2012/09/04 18:34:54 UTC

file size limit

Hello,
I am using tomahawk20-1.1.13 (downloaded binary). maxUploadFileSize field in ExtensionsFilter  is an integer, therefore it holds values up to 2GB - 1. What should I do to be able to upload files larger than 2GB? I tried to remove maxUploadFileSize, but then it defaults to 100Mb.

Thank you,
Alexander Vinnik

Re: file size limit

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Here is the commit for the change:

everything seems correct for me, the change was use long instead int
for maxSize and maxFileSize. Remember you can update
commons-fileupload to a newer version, and theorically it should work.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe

RE: file size limit

Posted by "Vinnik, Alexander" <Al...@netapp.com>.