Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/02/24 05:32:21 UTC

[Hadoop Wiki] Update of "Hive/GettingStarted" by MasanoriOtsubo

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The "Hive/GettingStarted" page has been changed by MasanoriOtsubo.
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hive/GettingStarted?action=diff&rev1=44&rev2=45

  although it may very well work on other similar platforms. It does not work on Cygwin.
  Most of our testing has been on Hadoop 0.20 - so we advise running it against this version even though it may compile/work against other versions

- 声明:当前 Hive 仅在 unix(linux) 和 max 系统使用 Java 1.6 测试通过 -
- 尽管 Hive 可能在其它类似的平台上工作正常,但是它不支持在 Cygwin 上运行。
- 由于大多数测试使用 Hadoop 0.20 - 所以尽管 Hive 可能在其它版本的 Hadoop 上正常编译运行,但是建议使用这个版本。

  == Hive introduction videos From Cloudera ==