Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by James McGill <ja...@ableengineering.com> on 2010/07/30 21:17:02 UTC

v9.04 product/script/org/ofbiz/shipment/issuance/IssuanceServices.xml issueOrderItemShipGrpInvResToShipment

In v9.04 product/script/org/ofbiz/shipment/issuance/IssuanceServices.xml
issueOrderItemShipGrpInvResToShipment

Is it a bug, where it uses "paremeters" instead of "parameters"

--
James McGill
Phoenix AZ 85040

Re: v9.04 product/script/org/ofbiz/shipment/issuance/IssuanceServices.xml issueOrderItemShipGrpInvResToShipment

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Ha, right. I was "a bit" tired and reviewed only the end of the phrase.
BTW double negative is sometimes used in English, never in French.
Though, here in the South, people use also double negative in vernacular.
I guess it comes from Occitan which was the language used here (vs Oïl in the North) before the French Republic normalized all.

Jacques

From: "Adam Heath" <do...@brainfood.com>

Posted by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.