Posted to dev@etch.apache.org by James Dixson <di...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/09 00:01:37 UTC

[vote] Release 1.0.2

Ok folks I believe we have a release candidate for 1.0.2. I completed
the license/txt changes suggested by the Apache-Rat tool and validated
the builds on Windows, OS X and Ubuntu. I also did some cleanup of the
top-level directory to reduce clutter.

The candidate files can be found here:
http://people.apache.org/~dixson/apache-etch/1.0.2-incubating/

Each file should have a MD5, SHA1 and a Signature. The output from RAT
is also included "*-rat-output.txt".

Please take the time to review the archives and then cast your vote. I
will hold the vote open until the 13th (Friday).

--
james

Re: [vote] Release 1.0.2

Posted by James Dixson <ja...@cisco.com>.
Nod. I had all of the files in one directory and signed them all at once...

--
James Dixson
Manager, Software Development

Re: [vote] Release 1.0.2

Posted by scott comer <sc...@cisco.com>.

Re: [vote] Release 1.0.2

Posted by James Dixson <ja...@cisco.com>.
I will add it.

Re: [vote] Release 1.0.2

Posted by scott comer <sc...@cisco.com>.

Re: [vote] Release 1.0.2

Posted by James Dixson <ja...@cisco.com>.
Just following the conventions described in:
http://www.apache.org/dev/release-signing.html

Re: [vote] Release 1.0.2

Posted by scott comer <sc...@cisco.com>.

Re: [vote] Release 1.0.2

Posted by James Dixson <ja...@cisco.com>.
Ok. I will update the READMEs and add the missing .txt files and respin.

Re: [vote] Release 1.0.2

Posted by scott comer <sc...@cisco.com>.
inline.

Re: [vote] Release 1.0.2

Posted by James Dixson <ja...@cisco.com>.

Re: [vote] Release 1.0.2

Posted by scott comer <sc...@cisco.com>.
the README.txt has problems:

1) the eclipse howto is gone.

Re: [vote] Release 1.0.2

Posted by scott comer <sc...@cisco.com>.
i just wanna say thanks, james, for the monumental effort of cleaning up
the release. you're
a peach!

http://www.bcareachamber.com/14.phtml.html
<http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.bcareachamber.com/sbimages/peach4.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.bcareachamber.com/14.phtml.html&h=395&w=400&sz=28&tbnid=hLDqeTbWLBl1BM::&tbnh=122&tbnw=124&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpeach%2Bimage&usg=__uxSme4crIspqFJLsf7Im4hEMA18=&ei=2WmQSYnNHoKOsQOphPz-CA&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=1&ct=image&cd=1>

scott out