Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org> on 2005/10/11 15:48:58 UTC

[VOTE] Pluto 1.0.1 Recut ( [VOTE] Pluto 1.0.1)

1.0.1 has been recut. Please vote as appropriate.

http://cvs.apache.org/dist/portals/pluto/v1.0.1/

Thanks,

David

Re: [RESULTS] (Re: [VOTE] Pluto 1.0.1 Recut ( [VOTE] Pluto 1.0.1)

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
David H. DeWolf schrieb:
> I will sign and distribute the distribution sometime today/tonight.
>
>   +1 (Cartsen, David, and Santogago)
>    0 - none
>   -1 - none

Great, many thanks for your work, David!

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/

[RESULTS] (Re: [VOTE] Pluto 1.0.1 Recut ( [VOTE] Pluto 1.0.1)

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.
+1

David