Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by jcplerm <jc...@ameritech.net> on 2003/09/25 19:51:17 UTC

Unable to use Woody on latest Cocoon from CVS (2)

Looking at the stack trace that I reproduced below I would think the JXPathBindingManager.java is looking for key "field" among the following entries defined in this section of cocoon.xconf:

  <woody-binding logger="woody.binding">
    <bindings>
      <binding name="value" src="org.apache.cocoon.woody.binding.ValueJXPathBindingBuilder"/>
      <binding name="context" src="org.apache.cocoon.woody.binding.ContextJXPathBindingBuilder"/>
      <binding name="repeater" src="org.apache.cocoon.woody.binding.RepeaterJXPathBindingBuilder"/>
      <binding name="simple-repeater" src="org.apache.cocoon.woody.binding.SimpleRepeaterJXPathBindingBuilder"/>
      <binding name="aggregate" src="org.apache.cocoon.woody.binding.AggregateJXPathBindingBuilder"/>
      <binding name="set-attribute" src="org.apache.cocoon.woody.binding.SetAttributeJXPathBindingBuilder"/>
      <binding name="insert-node" src="org.apache.cocoon.woody.binding.InsertNodeJXPathBindingBuilder"/>
      <binding name="delete-node" src="org.apache.cocoon.woody.binding.DeleteNodeJXPathBindingBuilder"/>
      <binding name="insert-bean" src="org.apache.cocoon.woody.binding.InsertBeanJXPathBindingBuilder"/>
    </bindings>
  </woody-binding>

But there is no "field" entry at all. Is there something missing here?

As I mentioned in my first e-mail, this is exactly what I got after building today's CVS download.

jlerm