Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Geddes, Mark (ANTS)" <ma...@ants.co.uk> on 2002/09/20 09:57:47 UTC

RE: Struts 1.0.2 Examples busted in new Tomcat 4.1.10, fine in 4. 0.4

Not sure if this is the case for you, but on windows, if your installation
is on a different drive to your web application then Jasper cannot load the
libraries. Put your web-app under tomcat's webapps directory and you should
be ok. This has been fixed but you will need to search the archives to find
the patch (jasper-compiler.jar)

Mark

Posted by Miguel Angel Mulero Martinez <mi...@mad.tecsidel.es>.
This bug happens when Tomcat isn't installed on drive C:. There's a patch in
bugzilla for this issue.

Well I'm definitely running it on Windows, although I did copy the
struts war file into Tomcat's webapp dir (where it was subsequently
unpacked by tomcat). I'll try the next release of the 4.1.x branch
anyway - thanks.

patrick

AW: Struts 1.0.2 Examples busted in new Tomcat 4.1.10, fine in 4.0.4

Posted by Patrick Dockhorn <pa...@skex.com.au>.