Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by John Woodlock <jo...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/25 13:41:39 UTC

Disburse returning loan Id rather than new transaction id as resourceId

Hi all,

When disbursing, the loan Id is returned as the resourceId when you'd
expect it to be the new transaction Id. (example below).
Do you think there would be any knock-on issues for the community users
with fixing this?   I can't find a fineract issue relating to it and am
just slightly worried that some organisation might have relied on this
'bug'.
I'm sending this prior to creating an issue in case someone knows something
I don't about this.

{
    "officeId": 1,
    "clientId": 1,
    "loanId": 3,
    "resourceId": 3,
    "changes": {
        "status": {
            "id": 300,
            "code": "loanStatusType.active",
            "value": "Active",
            "pendingApproval": false,
            "waitingForDisbursal": false,
            "active": true,
            "closedObligationsMet": false,
            "closedWrittenOff": false,
            "closedRescheduled": false,
            "closed": false,
            "overpaid": false
        },
        "locale": "en",
        "dateFormat": "dd MMMM yyyy",
        "actualDisbursementDate": "25 March 2022"
    }
}

John

Re: Disburse returning loan Id rather than new transaction id as resourceId

Posted by Aleksandar Vidakovic <ch...@monkeysintown.com>.
... I will forward this to some colleagues that heavily customize
Fineract...