Posted to xap-dev@incubator.apache.org by James Margaris <jm...@nexaweb.com> on 2007/02/10 02:33:45 UTC

If you see a ton of changes next time you diff trunk blame me...

So I accidentally deleted trunk...(I blame eclipse, I swear I did not
even touch my trunk checkout at all)

It should be back now to the state it was directly before I deleted it.
On my machine after doing a diff I see a bunch of incoming files but
when I compare the two files I see no actual changes...just a
consequence of the delete and revert?

James Margaris

Re: If you see a ton of changes next time you diff trunk blame me...

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On 2/10/07, James Margaris <jm...@nexaweb.com> wrote:
> So I accidentally deleted trunk...(I blame eclipse, I swear I did not
> even touch my trunk checkout at all)

wow! would that be a bug or just an undocumented feature ;-)

what version of which plugin are you using for svn access?

> It should be back now to the state it was directly before I deleted it.
> On my machine after doing a diff I see a bunch of incoming files but
> when I compare the two files I see no actual changes...just a
> consequence of the delete and revert?

i've take a quick look and it's beyond me

a number of the subversion developers are in the apache infrastructure
team. might be worth seeing if anyone's hanging out on IRC who might
be able to shed some more light on what exactly happened...

- robert