Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by srinivasv <sr...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/13 14:27:24 UTC

activemq ldap configuration

Hi Team,

  I followed the steps in the below website to do ldap authentication:
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Fuse_ESB_Enterprise/7.1/html/ActiveMQ_Security_Guide/files/LDAP-EnableAuthentication.html

I created the login.config file and made changes to activemq.xml. I am able
to start the activemq and when tried to access the admin ui page the ldap
credentials username and password  it's not allowing me to login. It's
working fine with default credentials admin and admin. Can some one help me
with the ldap configuration please.

Login.config:
activemq {
    org.apache.activemq.jaas.PropertiesLoginModule required
        org.apache.activemq.jaas.properties.user="users.properties"
        org.apache.activemq.jaas.properties.group="groups.properties";
};

LDAPLogin {
org.apache.activemq.jaas.LDAPLoginModule required
debug=true
initialContextFactory=com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory
connectionURL="ldap://10.10.123.31:389"
connectionUsername="uid=cn=DEV-USER,OU=company,OU=Administration Accounts &
Groups,DC=eu,DC=com"
connectionPassword=credentials
connectionProtocol=""
authentication=simple
userBase="OU=Administration Accounts & Groups,DC=eu,DC=plc,DC=com"
userSearchMatching="(uid={0},OU=Capgemini,OU=Administration Accounts &
Groups,DC=eu,DC=plc,DC=com)"
userSearchSubtree=true
roleBase="OU=company,OU=Administration Accounts &
Groups,DC=eu,DC=plc,DC=com"
roleName=cn
roleSearchMatching="(member=uid={1})"
roleSearchSubtree=true;