Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Marco Piovesana <pi...@esteco.com> on 2021/10/28 15:51:35 UTC

trunk compile fails

Hi all,
I cloned the Oak repo today (28th of october) and, if I run the build
command (*mvn clean install*), I have the following failing test:
*PersistentDiskCacheTest.cleanupTest:126 Segment(s) not cleaned up in cache
expected:<0> but was:<2>*

if I run again the build it will eventually complete correctly. I tried on
two different machines, one linux and one macos, and it happened on both.
Did it happen to anyone else?

Marco.

Re: trunk compile fails

Posted by Marco Piovesana <pi...@esteco.com>.
Thanks Angela, I'll do that.

--

marco piovesanA
Software Architect

*ESTECO* | EXPLORE DESIGN PERFECTION

AREA Science Park, Padriciano 99 - 34149 Trieste - ITALY
Phone: +39 040 3755548 - Fax: +39 040 3755549
[Website] <http://www.esteco.com> | [Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/esteco_mF> | [Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/esteco.spa> | [Linkedin]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/748217>
Pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, you are hereby informed that
this message contains confidential information intended only for the use of
the addressee. If you are not the addressee, and have received this message
by mistake, please delete it and immediately notify us. You may not copy or
disseminate this message to anyone. Thank you. Please consider the
environment before printing this email.

Re: trunk compile fails