Posted to user@ant.apache.org by tibuserAnt <ha...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/24 09:53:50 UTC

Cannot use Antelope tasks into my build file: PLEASE HELP!

Hi all,

Sorry i'm new to ant. I'm trying to compare 2 integers. I use:

<if>
    <bool>
           <isgreaterthan arg1="${int1}" arg2="${int1}" />
    </bool>
    <property name="result.compare" value="true" />
    <else>
           <property name="result.compare" value="false" />
    </else>
</if>

Bu i'm getting the error:
if doesn't support the nested "bool" element.

and when I add the taskdef:
<taskdef name="if" classname="ise.antelope.tasks.IfTask"/>

I have the error message:
taskdef class ise.antelope.tasks.IfTask cannot be found using the
classloader AntClassLoader[]

How can I use this task into my ant build file please?

thank you for your answer!

S+