Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Animesh Chaturvedi - US <an...@allegronetworks.com> on 2001/04/21 02:40:01 UTC

NoClassDefFoundError:XmlMapper

Hi

I have been running tomcat 3.2.1 successfully with Kaffe JVM over NetBSD in
standalone mode.

I tried running Tomcat3.2.1 with Apache 1.3.17 with ssl and mod_jserv as
connector.

As soon as  I start apache in error log I see

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/tomcat/util/xml/XmlMapper
        at org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat.main(Tomcat.java:235)

Any request to tomcat results in Internal Server Error.

The webserver.jar file does have XmlMapper class and it works fine when
Tomcat is run in standalone mode.

Any help or pointers will be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Animesh