Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it> on 2007/04/28 11:01:34 UTC

Upgrading some of the external jar files in the trunk

Now that we have a branch for the new release, what do you think about a
bit more aggressively upgrade in the trunk the external jar files that
we distribute with OFBiz?
This could cause some issues due to runtime dependencies but maybe this
is the right time to do this.
I'm ready to upgrade the commons-* jars (I'm running them in my local
box since a few days without issues), then we could move on with other
jars (like the iText jar).
We should also try to document/report runtime dependencies here (there
is a column for this):

Jacopo

Re: Upgrading some of the external jar files in the trunk

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I know that well, as I can't commit it I will create a Jira issue...

Jacques

De : "Scott Gray" <le...@gmail.com>

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jacopo