Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Iwan <ja...@i-ware.net> on 2003/12/05 18:47:45 UTC

[PERFORMANCE] Torque vs. Hibernate

Hi,

Does anybody have any experience, (or results), with performance tests
comparing Torque and Hibernate? We're currently using Hibernate, although I
like Torue better due to the simple format of the schema-definition file. We
have some performance issues with Hibernate and I was wondering if others
have moved from Hibernate to Torque for performance reasons.

Iwan

RE: [PERFORMANCE] Torque vs. Hibernate

Posted by Ramesh Sabeti <rs...@reazon.com>.
Iwan,

I don't have an answer, but remember reading a posting about Torque vs.
Hibernate.  Try to do a search on that.  If you find something, please
let us know.  I'd like to see some real world comparison between the
two.

Ramesh.